How To Pay Your Order With MoneyGram
MoneyGram is a global leader in the international transfer service. It has more than 207000 outlets located in 190 countries and territories to offer you a safe and fast way to send money around the world. It is a reliable payment solution for any transaction. We chose MoneyGram for payments because they are quick and confidential.
Using MoneyGram you can pay through credit card or walk into the nearest branch with your National ID and payment information.
You may select from the below options which suits you the best:
PAY BY CREDIT CARD
FIND A MONEYGRAM AGENCY NEAR ME
This beneficiary is only valid for 72 hours from your order date.
This beneficiary is one time usage, only for this order. For any future order, we will automatically give you a new beneficiary.
Please follow the instructions below to make your payment:
- Use the First Name and LAST NAME of beneficiary given after your order on the confrmation page.
- Use your First Name and LAST NAME as mentioned on your National issued ID card.
- Use the destination country given after your order on the confrmation page.
- Put the amount you want to send (you should also pay the transfer fees, we need to receive the exact order amount)
- The beneficiary must receive the payment in cash (Please select the payment option as cash pickup)
- Please make sure the beneficiary receive the same currency you send (i.e.
If you pay in USD, please specify that our beneficiary must receive the
total amount of your order in USD and not another currency. Otherwise you
will be liable to pay any additional charges and it might delay your order too)
- IMPORTANT: In “payment purpose”, you must absolutely mention “PRIVATE TRANSFER” (If the purpose of payment field is left empty, or if you give any other reason for transfer, your payment will be cancelled.)
- Keep the reference number that agent provide you.
- After your payment, please send us the confirmation form below so we can receive the payment and ship your order: