Clomiphene Citrate –
Description, dosage, side effects, cycle.
- Chemical Name: Clomiphene Citrate
- Active Half-Life:5-6 days
- Classification: Selective estrogen receptor modulator(SERM)
- Dosage: 25-50mg/day
- Acne Side Effect: This product has the potential to cause acne
- Water Retention Side Effect: This product can cause water retention
- Aromatization Side Effect: This product does not cause aromatization
- Hepatoxity: This product has a very low risk of liver inflammation
- Formula: C26H28ClNO
- Anabolic Activity Index: 0%
- Androgenic Activity Index: 0%
- Detection Time: 4-5 months
- Expected lose weight / muscle gain in kg: This product is not a steroid
- How fast You notice changes weeks: 1-2 days
- To improve results can be taken with: Nolvadex, HCG
- Used in – bulking / cutting / bulking and cutting cycle: Post Cycle Therapy
- Recommended Cycle Length: 4-8 weeks
- Increased HBR risk: This product does not cause an increased HBR
|Clomid 50 – Proper Labs [50tab/50mg]|
50 Tabs 1 Tab = 50mg Clomiphene Citrate
|Clomid – Pharmaqo Labs [50tab/50mg]|
50 Tabs 1 Tab = 50mg
|Proviron – Pharmaqo Labs [50tab/25mg]|
50 Tabs 1 Tab = 25mg
|Clomiphene Citrate – Anfarm Hellas (24 Tabs 1Tab/50mg)|
24 Tabs/Box 1Tab/50mg Original Greece Pharmacy product
What is Clomid?
Clomiphene Citrate, while originally created to induce ovulation in women, later became used as a treatment for hypogonadism. When used at dosages ranging from 20-50 mg 3 times a week, it’s been shown to increase testosterone levels for those with endogenous testosterone dysfunction. It’s also used as a treatment for gynecomastia, a condition that can be caused by steroid use.
What makes Clomid different from similar products?
Compared to a similar compound like Nolvadex, Clomid for pct acts as a more effective testosterone booster. While both are anti-estrogenic compounds, for some users, Clomid may be the better option. This is especially true for those who find themselves with low energy levels after a cycle. Clomid’s testosterone boosting effects can help boost your energy to a manageable level after a cycle.
What are the possible side effects and how do I prevent them?
While Clomid has a fairly low-risk profile, there are some side effects users should be aware of before use. For some, mood changes like depression or irritability may occur. Others may experience hot flashes, headaches, or digestion issues. Issues with blurred vision have also been reported in some cases. Acne is also a potential side-effect, although this is thought to be caused by the drug’s increase in testosterone levels rather than a direct side effect. While the majority of these symptoms will reside with the cessation of the drug, if you do experience any major side effects, it’s never a bad idea to consult with your doctor.
What is the post cycle therapy like?
Like any post-cycle therapy, the treatment should begin after the steroid you’ve used completely leaves your body. Although this will be dependent on the specific anabolic steroid you’ve used and its half-life. When using Clomid for pct, dosages are in the range of 25-50 mg/day are common. For a steroid like testosterone, 25mg/day would suffice, whereas a stronger anabolic steroid cycle would require a larger dosage, and likely require other compounds for a full recovery.
What should I take Clomid with?
Clomid for pct can be taken with a variety of different substances depending on how intensive of a pct cycle you need. For a light substance like Anavar, Clomid for pct might be run solely alongside HCG. For something stronger like Trenbolone, you might want to add Nolvadex into the mix for a full recovery. You might also want to add in supplements like fish oil or vitamin E for both a reduction in inflammation and liver recovery. Other supplements like black pepper extract could also help boost your metabolism and increase your expected lose weight / muscle gain in kg during your PCT cycle.