Description, dosage, side effects, cycle.
- Chemical Name: Salbutamol
- Active Half-Life: 6hrs
- Classification: Bronchodilator (Beta2-Agonist)
- Dosage: 2-4mg/up to 3 times a day
- Acne Side Effect: This product does not cause acne
- Water Retention Side Effect: This product does not cause water retention
- Aromatization Side Effect: This product does not cause aromatization
- Hepatoxity: This product is not hepatoxic
- Formula: C13H21NO3
- Anabolic Activity Index: 0%
- Androgenic Activity Index: 0%
- Detection Time: 24hrs
- Expected lose weight / muscle gain in kg: Lose up to 3.5kg of fat per cycle
- How fast You notice changes weeks: Less than a day
- To improve results can be taken with: Anavar, Winstrol, Testosterone
- Used in – bulking / cutting / bulking and cutting cycle: Cutting Cycle
- Recommended Cycle Length: 8 weeks
- Increased HBR risk: This product can cause an increased HBR
Soon available to buy in our shop !!
What is Salbutamol?
Salbutamol, also known as Albuterol, is a bronchodilator that functions as a beta-2 agonist. Bronchodilators like Albuterol open up pathways in your lungs and relax the muscles, allowing oxygen to enter the body more effectively. For athletes and bodybuilders, this compound can also be an incredibly potent fat burner.
What makes Salbutamol different from similar products?
Compared to similar products like clenbuterol, salbutamol comes with an overall lower risk profile. This means you’ll be less at risk for both common and severe side effects. At the same time, it provides equivalent benefits to clen.
What are the possible side effects and how do I prevent them?
The majority of side effects caused by Salbutamol are similar to those seen in stimulants. Nervousness, shakiness, irritation, or headache are amongst the most common. Staying well-hydrated can help to prevent these effects, but if they do appear, you should discontinue use. Serious, albeit less common, side effects can include an increased heart rate, pounding sensation in the chest, or arrhythmias. In case of serious side effects, discontinue the drug and seek medical attention if symptoms don’t subside in a timely manner.
What is the cycle like?
Oral Salbutamol can both be used as a supporting drug during a steroid cycle and/or as part of your PCT regimen. Cycles should, however, be kept between 6-8 weeks. Users generally take 2-4mg orally three times a day. You should allow four hours between doses, and take your last dose at least four hours before you plan to sleep that night, as it can have a stimulant effect that may make it difficult to sleep. You should also stop using the drug for a week halfway through your cycle. For an 8-week cycle, you would discontinue use on week 4 and then start again on week 5.
What is the post cycle therapy like?
As it’s generally regarded as safe when taken orally at moderate doses, your PCT will be entirely dependent on the anabolic compound you used during your cycle. If used with something like testosterone enanthate, a light PCT of 500IU/week of HCG with 25-50mg/day of Clomid would suffice. Whereas a compound like Trenbolone would require both a longer and more aggressive PCT.
What should I take Salbutamol with?
For those looking to increase expected lose weight / muscle gain in kg this fat burner can be taken with many other compounds. An anabolic steroid like Anavar, which acts as a potent fat burner on its own, can provide the results you’re looking for at 20-40mg/day for a 6-8 week cycle. Testosterone enanthate can also be used at a dosage of 300mg/week for a 10-week cycle. For those interested in a more powerful cut, and who tolerate anabolic steroids well, Winstrol may work well for you. Users should take 10-20mg/day of Winstrol orally and limit cycles to 6-8 weeks at most.