Arimidex Product Description in short:
- Chemical Name: Anastrozole
- Active Half-Life: 2 Days
- Classification: Non-Steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor
- Dosage: 0.5mg-1mg/day
- Acne Side Effect: This product does not cause acne
- Water Retention Side Effect: This product does not cause water retention
- Aromatization Side Effect: This product does not cause aromatization
- Hepatoxity: This product is not hepatoxic
- Formula: C17H19N5
- Anabolic Activity Index: N/A
- Androgenic Activity Index: N/A
- Detection Time: Generally undetectable after 1-2 days
- Expected lose weight / muscle gain in kg: Dependent on the Steroidal Compound You Choose
- How fast You notice changes weeks: Less than 1 Days
- To improve results can be taken with: Trenbolone, Dianabol, Testosterone
- Used in – bulking / cutting / bulking and cutting cycle
- Recommended Cycle Length: Dependent on Steroidal Compound
- Increased HBR risk: This product does not cause a risk of increased HBR
What is Arimidex?
Anastrozole is an anti-estrogenic compound that helps prevent aromatization in the body. It achieves this by binding to the aromatase enzyme and preventing its conversion to estrogen.
What makes Arimidex different from similar products?
As one of the most commonly used anti-estrogenic compounds, Anastrozole is far more effective than similar products. With a dosage of 1mg/day, it’s been proven to block up to 97% of aromatase in the body.
What are the possible side effects and how do I prevent them?
While Anastrozole will reduce or eliminate a lot of the side effects produced by other steroid compounds, there are a few things you should watch out for. One of the main issues is a potential reduction in bone mineral content, which could lead to a risk of fractures. Depending on your steroidal compound, this risk can be eliminated, as certain steroids actually increase bone mineral content. Lastly, Anastrozole can lower your HDL cholesterol levels, which can cause cardiovascular issues later on. To help prevent this, you should stick to an HDL-supporting diet and practice regular cardio.
What is the cycle like?
What your cycle looks like will depend on two main variables, the steroidal compound you choose, and your body’s reaction to the drug. Beginners should start with 0.5mg every other day, and slowly move to 1mg every other day depending on how it affects your body. The maximum dosage should however be limited to 1mg/day.
What is the post cycle therapy like?
The length of your PCT will depend on the anabolic steroid you choose but should begin once the steroids have fully left your body. Anastrozole use can be maintained until and during your PCT cycle. Once your PCT cycle has begun, you can add in around 500 IU of HCG every 2-3 days for the duration of your cycle. For heavier compounds like Dianabol and Trenbolone, it’s recommended to engage in a longer PCT cycle.
What should I take Arimidex with?
For beginners looking to figure out the right dose of Arimidex, it can be taken with a number of different steroid compounds. Beginners should start with a testosterone cycle for a safer way to find the right dose. For a 10-12 week cycle, start with 250mg/week of testosterone enanthate, and 0.5mg of Arimidex every other day. You can raise the testosterone dose to 500mg/week over time, and raise your Arimidex dose as needed up to a maximum of 1mg/day. A 6-week Dianabol cycle is good for intermediates, starting at 10mg/day of Dianabol and increasing to 15-20mg/day in the last 3 weeks. This will require a higher dose of Arimidex, anywhere from 0.5-1mg/day. Advanced users can try a Trenbolone cycle, with 150mg/week of Tren and 1mg/day of Arimidex.