Name: Tren Ace / Trenbolone Acetate
Active time: 2-3 days
Average doses: 30-75 mg every other day
Purpose: strength, excellent quality dry muscle mass, definition, vascularity
Dosing length: 4-8 weeks
Detection time: up to 5 weeks
Properties: strongly anabolic and very androgenic, no aromatisation, highly toxic to the liver and kidneys
HPTA blocking: very strong
Tren Acet – Acting
Trenbolone is a derivative of 19-nortestosterone (nandrolone) and is one of the most powerful and effective AAS in existence today. This is because a milligram of Trenbolone is more powerful than a milligram of any testosterone. A potential property of Trenbolone is its ability to block cortisol receptors both during and after use. The result is an increase in the advantage of anabolic over catabolic reactions.
Tren Acet – application
The main purpose of trenbolone is to harden the figure before the competition, when the fat level is already low enough – then it is often combined with winstrol, masteron, boldenone and testosterone along with an anti-oestrogen.
This steroid is used by more advanced bodybuilders; it is not recommended for steroid novices. It is very important to drink as much water as possible during the cycle and to help yourself with kidney cleansing agents – e.g. cranberry extract. After the cycle, it is also good to support liver regeneration, e.g. “liv 52”.
Tren acet – dosage
For physique and bodybuilding, most consider a dose of between 50-100 mg every other day to be a fantastic dose to see results. 50 mg to start with every other day is ideal, and many users may say they don’t need more than 100 mg every other day. This is common to many users. Those who use Tren Acet in cutting cycles will use higher doses of 100-200 mg every other day.
Like most steroids, Trenbolone Acetate also has some side effects, which include:
• androgenic effects – typical of anabolic steroids, such as acne, accelerated hair loss or growth of body hair;
• oestrogenic effects – although it hardly aromatises at all, there is a risk of gynecomastia;
• problems with the cardiovascular system – can negatively affect the level of good HDL cholesterol by lowering it and increasing the concentration of bad cholesterol, or LDL;
• problems with testosterone – suppresses its natural production while taking and long after ceasing taking;
• hepatoxicity; however, with correct dosage and not exceeding the permitted amounts, the liver is not at risk of being damaged;
• negative effects in terms of behaviour, especially aggression.
In fact, the appropriate dosage is a guarantee of limiting the occurrence of these side effects.